Welcome to Wyndham Myrtle Beach
Welcome to Wyndham Myrtle Beach, home of five premier beach resorts presented by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
The Myrtle Beach area is all about the beaches, delectable foods, fun-filled amusement parks and some of the finest unique shopping venues. You will find lively nightlife for the adults, including live theater performances, adventurous water sports for the whole family, and fishing. While you're here, you can learn all about the history of the Myrtle Beach area and have fun at the same time!
Choose from five spectacular and unique vacation resorts that make up Wyndham Myrtle Beach:
• Wyndham Towers on the Grove - Just minutes from South Carolina's most popular attractions, (many within walking distance) this resort still maintains an unspoiled atmosphere in the privacy of the Cherry Grove beaches. It's truly the best of both worlds in one vacation!
• Wyndham at the Cottages - These charmingly decorated 3 and 4 bedroom residential-style cottage dwellings fit any sized family, reunion, or group. Enjoy the best North Myrtle Beach pleasures from a neighborhood setting as comfortable and relaxed as your own backyard.
• Wyndham Ocean Boulevard - Located in North Myrtle Beach, this modern vacation resort blends stylish retro art deco with beachside amenities and activities including three outdoor and two indoor swimming pools, six outdoor and two indoor hot tubs and an outdoor children's pool. All suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom and have private balconies.
• Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation - This fun-filled mega resort offers three villa complexes, two towers and a huge selection of water-based amenities and activities including a beautiful fountain lagoon, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, indoor children's pool, hot tubs and Lazy Rivers. All suites have private balconies with breathtaking oceanfront or ocean views where you can admire the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Wyndham Westwinds - Sitting directly on one of the area's nicest beaches, this spectacular resort is tucked away from the crowds, yet conveniently located to Myrtle Beach's top attractions. This magnificent ten-story tower with ocean-view balconies features an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, outdoor children's pool and hot tubs offering countless ways to soak, splash and play the days away.